Post Date & Time:- 09 August 2019 | 06:33 PM
Applications Are Invited From Indian Eligible Male Candidates For Recruitment To The Post Of Navik (General Duty- GD) 10+2 Entry - 01/2020 Batch In The Indian Coast Guard, An Armed Force Of The Union. Before Apply Online Read The Official Advertisement Carefully.
- Application Begin Date:- 26-08-2019
- Application Closing Date:- 01-09-2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Candidates Must be Born Between: 01 Feb 1998 to 31 Jan 2002
- (For Age Relexation See Advt.)
- Qualification:- 10+2 Passed With Maths And Physics From An Education Board Recognized By Central/State Government With Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks.
PFT & Medical Standard
Physical Fitness Test
- Running:- 1.6 Km in 7 minutes
- Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak):- 20
- Push-ups:- 10
- Height:- 157 cms
- Chest:- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
- Selection Of Candidates Is Based On The Order Of Merit Depending On Their Performance In Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) And Fitness In The Medical Examination.
Important Official Links
Download Advertisment: Click Here